Terms & Conditions
PROMOTION DATE: 29 November 2019 - 6 December 2019
ALL CUTLERY AND UNDERPLATES LESS 25%
Black Friday Terms & Conditions:
2. There must be a minimum initial spend of R1000 for the discount to apply (can include other Hire Haus items to make up the initial total).
3. Orders must be placed within the promotion period: 29 November - 6 December 2019.
4. Orders must be confirmed and fully paid for, by 6 December 2019, if not the items will be released.
5. The promotional items (cutlery and underplates) can be for bookings for events till 30 June 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Quotations are free and valid for 14 days after date of issue.
2. Orders are only confirmed once the signed contract and a 50% deposit has been received.
3. We can only accept EFT payments – no credit cards, cash or cheques.
4. The final payment is due 2 weeks before the wedding.
5. All goods hired out are only guaranteed for the day of the event. While we try our best to
accommodate for early delivery, we reserve the right to alter delivery and collection times/dates.
6. The Hire Haus takes no responsibility for any breakages or shortages once the items leave our
premises in Plumstead. Client will be invoiced for any broken or unaccounted items.
7. Fees do not include set up and break down, please specify if you would like us to set items up
for you. This is charged at an additional R1000 per event.
8. 50% of the total amount of the booking is non-refundable in the event of cancellation. If the
function is cancelled 2 weeks/14 days prior to the event, The Hire Haus shall be entitled to 100%
of the booked amount.
9. Final numbers to be sent 2 weeks prior, no changes can be made after that.
10. If an item is missing, comes back damaged or in a condition in which it cannot be used again,
the Hirer will be liable to reinstate that item at its replacement value. This is not the same cost as
the hiring price. This includes the crates and buckets in which the items arrived in.
11. The Hirer will be liable for all legal and management fees accumulated over and above any
monies due to The Hire Haus.
12. Any function décor that is hired out and “not used” will be charged for.
13. All deliveries/collections will be charged for accordingly.
The hire items that the client have hired must be available for collection at the same delivery
address. Hirer will be charged for overtime if the hire items are to be collected elsewhere.
14. Should you for any reason postpone your function, change the date or the venue, The Hire
Haus reserves the right to cancel your order should the items not be available for your new date.
Your deposit is then forfeited. The Hire Haus will do what they can to offer alternatives before
cancelling the order.
15. Only drip free candles may be used in our candle sticks/holders please.
We reserve the right to charge a fee if any of these items have permanent damage due to wax.
16. CUTLERY: Our cutlery requires special attention when cleaning.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure the venue is briefed on the cleaning of our cutlery.
A soft cloth and dish washing soap is the only cleaning item that is to be used. No other sponges
of any kind may be used.
Please ensure that these items are returned clean. The Hire Haus will check this and should they
not be cleaned or if any items are damaged, the client will be liable for these costs.
The Hire Haus is however reasonable, if for any reason you cannot clean the items, a cleaning fee
will be added to your invoice. R200 for 100 pieces or less and R500 for anything over 100 pieces.
(Wash fee refundable if items come back cleaned)
If you are not cleaning the items, please just make sure the cutlery is left in warm water and
soap at the venue, and NOT out in the open air with food on it.
17. PACKAGING: All items and packaging (ie: crates and bubble wrap) must be packed in the
same way it was received. Please do not force items into their crates, there will always be enough
crates for the items you have hired. Breakages will be charged for. A packaging instruction sheet
will be added to your order.
18. BREAKAGE DEPOSIT: The client will be charged a refundable breakage deposit before
the event. Should all items be returned in an acceptable manner and accounted for, the deposit
will be refunded within 7 days.
DELIVERY & COLLECTION ARRANGEMENTS:
Planner or person of contact name:
Bank details for refund: